The Court of Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literary pirate roleplay based on the exploits of the Prince of Pirates, Black Sam Bellamy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
COURT OF PIRATES GRAND OPENING! WELCOME!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Va Tek French Tek Amp Belgium Beats
Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:12 am by kirama

» Caseros Colegios Ecuador 3gp
Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:17 am by kirama

» Driver Navigator Key Generator V1.0.exe
Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 am by 

» Driver Navigator Key Generator V1.0.exe
Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 am by 

» Stardock Deskscapes 3.5 Patch
Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:14 am by 

» Stardock Deskscapes 3.5 Patch
Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:13 am by 

» Memories in an Apple Orchard
Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:14 pm by Samuel

» An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern
Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:08 pm by Iriseyes666

» Another risk of being a pirate
Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:09 pm by Iriseyes666

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:48 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this week
No user

Introduction Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AdminMutePoetess
Owner
Owner
AdminMutePoetess

Introduction Thread Empty
PostSubject: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:06 am

Hi, welcome to Court of Pirates!

I'm your host, site creator, and Admin, Cassandra, and I play the character Maria Hallett among others. I created with the help of my fiance Ramzi who plays Samuel Bellamy, because for one, I love to role play, and for another, the history of the pirate Sam Bellamy fascinates me!

I'm nineteen years old and from the USA. I'm in college currently studying Sociology. I love to read and write, listen to music, and draw. (Coincidentally, if you're looking for someone to draw your character, I'd be willing to have a go!)

Please introduce yourselves!
Back to top Go down
http://mutepoetess.deviantart.com
Annsterdam
Swabie
Swabie
Annsterdam

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:25 am

Hi, my name's Anna! I play Erasmus. I've been roleplaying on and off since I was in middle school, but I only really got serious about it around the age of 14.

Let's see... my interests are drawing, acting, singing, reading and writing. I mostly just write drabbles, poetry and rp posts, nothing big, but I still have a lot of fun with it! I've pretty much always got my nose either in a sketchbook or a novel though, so I guess you could say those are pretty big passions of mine! I'm also really into musicals and webcomics (particularly Homestuck), but I mostly just waste my time on the internet and listen to music.

I'm 18 years old, genderqueer (you can call me by whatever pronouns you like, though I guess female pronouns would be easiest to avoid confusion), pansexual and in a long-distance relationship with someone I actually met through another forum site. Their name is Hamlet.

That's all I can really think to say about myself, wow I'm boring.

Also, Cassandra, I noticed you said you like drawing... do you think it would be a good idea to set up a thread for RP sketches? I'll probably end up drawing some shenanigans from various RPs on here or sketches of characters I find interesting, and it'd be pretty cool to have a place to put them, especially if it was a place where other people could post theirs as well! :O
Back to top Go down
http://annsterdam.tumblr.com
Iriseyes666
Pirate
Pirate
Iriseyes666

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:29 am

Hello all. I am Madi and my first character is Emmi. I have been roleplaying since... Well... Since the beginning of Tirerion, which is the first forum made by MutePoetess.

My interests include reading and writing and drawing (although I can't draw to save my life). Umm... I sorta kinda model. That is when Cassie drags me around Morrison telling me to strike a pose. Hurray for a lack of fear of heights! *clears throat* Anywho, yes that is me and if you don't like it too bad for you! =D
Back to top Go down
http://nadica.deviantart.com/
AdminMutePoetess
Owner
Owner
AdminMutePoetess

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:37 am

Welcome, Anna!

We're so glad to have you, thank you for joining. =]

That's a very good idea! I'm secretly a pretty terrible artist haha, but I do like the idea of having a thread for it - I'll see about getting one set up for sure.

I also love to act! What shows have you been in?

And a huge "way-to-go" to you for your long-distance relationship - my fiance and I are in that same position right now so we both appreciate how hard it can be and how much dedication it takes, so I commend you!

Again, thank you for joining! I really hope you find your time at Court of Pirates enjoyable and if you have anymore suggestions for improvements, I'd love to hear them =]

And Welcome, my dear Madi!

So glad to have you here on Court of Pirates =] I know that you'll have just as much fun here as you've been having on Tirerion =]

For anyone wondering, the RP Madi mentioned, my first forum-based RP is called Tirerion and it's located at http://tirerion.simplygaming.org

Back to top Go down
http://mutepoetess.deviantart.com
Annsterdam
Swabie
Swabie
Annsterdam

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:17 am

@Cassandra- I'm sure you're a good artist, don't sell yourself short! :3 Plus, it's always fun to share little sketches, even if they're not the best. Good practice, right?

Ooh, really? That's awesome! I love fellow actors. I've been in quite a few actually, my first play was Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets when I was 8. I played Harry~ I was also in a bunch of little shows after that, but I didn't do any serious acting until high school. In high school, we did A Christmas Carol, The Madwoman of Chaillot, Chicago, Footloose, Rent, The Wizard of Oz and Noises Off. What plays have you been in?

Oh, thank you! It is really tough being in a long-distance relationship, so kudos to the two of you as well! I get to visit my gf in about a month and I'm so so so excited! But I only get to see her for a week and then it's back home. :c Did you and your fiance meet in person or on the internet? :3

And no problem! I think I'll have a fun time here~ Thanks for putting so much effort into making this place! It really looks great.
Back to top Go down
http://annsterdam.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread
Page 1 of 1