The Court of Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literary pirate roleplay based on the exploits of the Prince of Pirates, Black Sam Bellamy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
COURT OF PIRATES GRAND OPENING! WELCOME!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Va Tek French Tek Amp Belgium Beats
An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:12 am by kirama

» Caseros Colegios Ecuador 3gp
An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:17 am by kirama

» Driver Navigator Key Generator V1.0.exe
An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 am by 

» Driver Navigator Key Generator V1.0.exe
An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 am by 

» Stardock Deskscapes 3.5 Patch
An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:14 am by 

» Stardock Deskscapes 3.5 Patch
An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:13 am by 

» Memories in an Apple Orchard
An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:14 pm by Samuel

» An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern
An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:08 pm by Iriseyes666

» Another risk of being a pirate
An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:09 pm by Iriseyes666

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:48 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this week
No user

An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AdminMutePoetess
Owner
Owner

An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern   An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:26 pm

Zira shook her head. "Close your eyes, señora, rest," she said and began working with the bandages. She was as gentle as she could be - and indeed the female touch was more gentle than any man's would have been, but she was but a Spanish pirate brought up in a world of men who knew not gentleness nor medicine. She quickly as she could without causing more pain than she had to. It was a crude binding job but it was tight and would suffice for Emmi, at least until she was well enough to rebind the wound on her own. She then sat back with her rear on her heels and wiped some sweat from her bow. "I'm finished, my lady. I'm afraid it's not the best but is should do alright." She bowed her head. "I apologize for this happening," she said more quietly. "I thought I knew that crowd better than I did, I didn't think any of the men would do something like this. That is the risk we run in this business I suppose, but still, I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
http://mutepoetess.deviantart.com
Iriseyes666
Pirate
Pirate

PostSubject: Re: An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern   An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:29 pm

Emmi smiled in response to Zira's apology, too tired to grace the other woman with a spoken word. Scurvy in the meantime let out a grateful squawk and flew over to Zira's shoulder, gently nipping her ear with his beak. Before she could retaliate he fluttered to the door and artfully open it with his beak. It was a trick Emmiline had taught him and he was frightfully good at it.
Back to top Go down
http://nadica.deviantart.com/
AdminMutePoetess
Owner
Owner
AdminMutePoetess

PostSubject: Re: An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern   An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:08 pm

Zira stood, tipping her hat. "I'll let you get your rest m'lady. Should you need anything, I'll be down on the dock with my men. I suppose you could simply send this little fellow to fetch one of us." Without further ado she bowed out of the room, closing it behind her so the captain could reset in peace. She met her men on the main deck. "Come, hombres, we cannot spend all night on a ship that does not belong to us," and she led them down to the dock. They began to head for the small boat they'd taken from her ship to the dock but she stood by the gangplank to The Plunderer's Lust. "I'm staying here until I know she's well enough to take care of herself," she stated, sitting down on the damp dock and letting her feet hang over the edge. Her men looked at each other and then came to sit on either side of her. She had not given them a Captain's command but they remained loyal to her so they all four of them sat and settled in to wait for a sign of Emmi moving around on the deck.
Back to top Go down
Iriseyes666
Pirate
Pirate
Iriseyes666

PostSubject: Re: An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern   An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:31 pm

A few hours later Emmi awoke when Scurvy pecked her gently on her bosom. "Quit it you obnoxious feather-bag," she said chuckling as she swatted her macaw away. She was by no means fully healed, but she was well enough to walk around and see what had become of the Lady Zira and her men. "All right feather-bag," she said to Scurvy, "Since you're so anxious to moving about, go find Lady Zira and her men. Then bring to me the first man I fought. I have few words I wish to share with him." The macaw flew away to do as he was bid...
Back to top Go down
AdminMutePoetess
Owner
Owner
AdminMutePoetess

PostSubject: Re: An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern   An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:28 pm

When the macaw came to fetch them, Zira and the men returned up the gangplank, and the men waited on the main deck while Zira went into the captain's quarters. She brought with her bread and cheese that she'd had Lopez fetch from town. The salty air had made her hair frizzy from sitting on the dock for so long and she looked a bit silly but she smiled. "Are you starting to feel a bit better, senora?" she asked. "I've brought some food if you're hungry."

The man who Emmi had beaten first stumbled through the streets of Truro, a bit drunk, still angry, when the macaw came and started pecking him. "What, what do you want, bird?" he slurred angrily. "Does that woman want another fight or something of the like?" The bird kept pecking him and so he made his way back to the ship. He climbed the gangplank where Zira's men stood and they instantly all had hands to arms, but the man said, "Hey, I'm only here because the bird brought me." The three Spanish men looked at each other with raised eyebrows. "[/i]Esta loco,[/i]" Garcia muttered and the other two nodded. "Hey," the man said beliigerently. "Ask the bird," he slurred. The three Spanish men laughed. "We will wait and see what Captain Emmi has to say to you, but you will wait right here," Lopez said, to which the man nodded and slumped down against a barrel on the deck.
Back to top Go down
Iriseyes666
Pirate
Pirate
Iriseyes666

PostSubject: Re: An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern   An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Emmi thanked Zira for the food and took a bite before setting it on the bedside table. Getting out of the bed she winced slightly as the abdomen wound pulled slighty but she ignored it as she walked out into the night. She heard Zira's men talking to the first man she had fought and could tell that he was drunk. Oh dear Emmiline thought to herself He can't be drunk when I tell him the news... Crossing her deck she grabbed a small bucket and climbed onto the railing of her ship. Holding on to a rope, she bent down and filled the fair-sized bucket with cold sea water.

After filling the bucket she walked across the plank to the dock and set the bucket on the ground. "Hello laddybuck. Had a good drink, did you? I have a matter to discuss with you. But I can't say anything while your like this so..." Reaching down, she grabbed the bucket and dumped in on the man's head. "Alright, my lad. If you would please follow me," Emmiline said and turned her back on the man as she crossed the plank and back onto her beloved ship.
Back to top Go down
AdminMutePoetess
Owner
Owner
AdminMutePoetess

PostSubject: Re: An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern   An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:01 pm

The newly sobered man followed Emmi, while Zira's men stood where they were, awaiting orders from their own captain. Eserelle went to stand with them, not sure what else to do. It was not her ship so she could not stay freely without permission but she was curious as to what Emmi was going to do with the man.
Back to top Go down
Iriseyes666
Pirate
Pirate
Iriseyes666

PostSubject: Re: An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern   An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Emmi smiled at the lost look on Zira's face. "Come with me, Zira. You have as much of a right to know this man's fate as he does. Follow me in my quarters." Turning on her heel, she entered her quarters, the man behind her. She left the door open, in case Zira wanted to join the meeting...
Back to top Go down
AdminMutePoetess
Owner
Owner
AdminMutePoetess

PostSubject: Re: An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern   An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:13 pm

Zira followed with a smile of thanks. "Gracias, Capitan," she said, situating herself in a corner of a room where she would not be in the way. Her men waited on deck for her, Lopez pulling out a deck of cards. The three started to play poker, still confused by the night's events.
Back to top Go down
Iriseyes666
Pirate
Pirate
Iriseyes666

PostSubject: Re: An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern   An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Emmi turned to the man with a friendly smile on her open face. "You must be wondering why you're here, laddybuck," she said to the man amiably. "Your fight earlier showed great promise. I would like to see if I can whip you into shape. If you would allow me to make you a member of the crew...?" Emmi trailed off as she wandered around her quarters looking for something she hadn't had to use in many years...

At first the man didn't know what to say but when he found the ability to speak again he said, "I'd- I'd be grateful." Emmi turned back to the man and smiled saying, "I figured you would be."

As she wandered around her quarters she explained what the man's duties around the ship, "Aha!," she exclaimed when she found what she had been looking for: black ink and a knife.

The man looked at the ink and knife apprehensively before asking, "What do you intend to do with that, Captain?"

Emmi grinned and set it beside the man saying, "Why its for a tattoo of course. No crew member on my ship will be without a tattoo."
Back to top Go down
AdminMutePoetess
Owner
Owner
AdminMutePoetess

PostSubject: Re: An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern   An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Zira laughed for they had a very similar custom on her ship. "If one tattoo is too much for you, hombre, you're probably not worthy to serve on the vessel." She winked. "Just be glad you don't have to go through why my sailors do to prove their loyalty."
Back to top Go down
Iriseyes666
Pirate
Pirate
Iriseyes666

PostSubject: Re: An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern   An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Emmi smiled over at Zira and winked before telling the man, "It's a simple tattoo really, nothing like the ones you see that cover my skin." To prove her point, she rolled up her sleeves, showing off a bicep that had the tattoo of an anchor on it. "This is the Captain's anchor, yours will be much easier," said Emmi reassuringly as she moved and sharpened the knife. "So, whataya say sailor?" Emmi asked.

The man shifted uncomfortably before saying, "I say... Sigh me up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern   An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Court of Pirates :: Role Play :: The Court Of Pirates (RP Forums) :: Northern Cape :: Truro-
Jump to: