The Court of Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literary pirate roleplay based on the exploits of the Prince of Pirates, Black Sam Bellamy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
COURT OF PIRATES GRAND OPENING! WELCOME!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Va Tek French Tek Amp Belgium Beats
How it is Done... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:12 am by kirama

» Caseros Colegios Ecuador 3gp
How it is Done... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:17 am by kirama

» Driver Navigator Key Generator V1.0.exe
How it is Done... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 am by 

» Driver Navigator Key Generator V1.0.exe
How it is Done... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 am by 

» Stardock Deskscapes 3.5 Patch
How it is Done... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:14 am by 

» Stardock Deskscapes 3.5 Patch
How it is Done... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:13 am by 

» Memories in an Apple Orchard
How it is Done... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:14 pm by Samuel

» An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern
How it is Done... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:08 pm by Iriseyes666

» Another risk of being a pirate
How it is Done... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:09 pm by Iriseyes666

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:48 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this week
No user

How it is Done...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iriseyes666
Pirate
Pirate
Iriseyes666

How it is Done... Empty
PostSubject: How it is Done...   How it is Done... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:32 pm

Wandering around the port with her black cat, Faithful, perched on her shoulder, she ignored the people milling around her, keeping a close eye on her belt purse. Suddenly she spotted a couple a few paces from her. Her lips curled up in a smile and she gently yanked her cat's tail. "Time to go to work, Faithful. Do your best, kit."

Faithful leapt of her shoulder, winding his way a lady's feet, mewing pitifully. The lady laughed merrily at the little kitten's antics and picked him up gently, disregarding his bedraggled look and messy demeanor. "Oh look at the poor little thing," she said to her husband. "Lissa put that down," replied the lady's husband, "You have no idea where it's been!"

Calypso meanwhile was watching for a chance to intervene and quickly found it. "Excuse me, fair lady, but let me relieve you of that small, furry burden." She took Faithful in her arms, lightly brushing against Lady Lissa's wrist, conveniently relieving her of a delicate gold bracelet, and scolded him saying, "You know better then to go looking for affection when you know full well that I give you everything you could want, you ungrateful little fluff ball." Faithful purred, sensing a successful steal and was shocked when Caly said to the lady, "Excuse me again lady but I believe you dropped this when you picked up Faithful here," and handed the lady her golden bracelet.

"Oh why thank you!" Lissa said gratefully, taking the bracelet and then looking at Caly. "How ever can I thank you... I'm sorry but I don't know your name, dear one. May I inquire after what it is?" Calypso smiled and bowed with Faithful clinging to her shoulder, "My name is Calypso, fair lady, but most people prefer to call me Caly."

"Well then Caly," said John, Lissa's husband, "Take this as a token of my, our thanks," handing Caly a bag of coins. "That bracelet was a gift from her mother for our wedding." Caly took the bag gratefully and smiled saying, "Then it is a very good thing I happened to find it," before walking away, smiling broadly pocketing both the bag of coins as well as the husband's pocketwatch. Doutless it would be a very long while before he realized it was missing. "And that, Faithful, is how it's done," she said happily.
Back to top Go down
http://nadica.deviantart.com/

How it is Done...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Court of Pirates :: Role Play :: The Court Of Pirates (RP Forums) :: Mainland :: Port Manomet-
Jump to: