The Court of Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literary pirate roleplay based on the exploits of the Prince of Pirates, Black Sam Bellamy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
COURT OF PIRATES GRAND OPENING! WELCOME!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Va Tek French Tek Amp Belgium Beats
Maria Hallett I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:12 am by kirama

» Caseros Colegios Ecuador 3gp
Maria Hallett I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:17 am by kirama

» Driver Navigator Key Generator V1.0.exe
Maria Hallett I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 am by 

» Driver Navigator Key Generator V1.0.exe
Maria Hallett I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 am by 

» Stardock Deskscapes 3.5 Patch
Maria Hallett I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:14 am by 

» Stardock Deskscapes 3.5 Patch
Maria Hallett I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:13 am by 

» Memories in an Apple Orchard
Maria Hallett I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:14 pm by Samuel

» An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern
Maria Hallett I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:08 pm by Iriseyes666

» Another risk of being a pirate
Maria Hallett I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:09 pm by Iriseyes666

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:48 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this week
No user

Maria Hallett

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminMutePoetess
Owner
Owner
AdminMutePoetess

Maria Hallett Empty
PostSubject: Maria Hallett   Maria Hallett I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:12 am

Maria Hallett Maria_10
Made with www.dolldivine.net

Physical and Basic Details

Name / Handle::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Maria Hallett / The Prince's Wife
Gender/Ethnicity:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Female caucasian
Age::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 19
Hair/Eye Detail:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Long blond hair, usually pretty messy. Worn under a purple bandanna and occasionally a red hat. Brown eyes
Physical Build:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: About 5'7", lithe build but she's stronger than she looks
Distinguishing features:::::::::::::::: A nasty scar on her right forearm from when she was being prosecuted as a witch, various other small scars from pirating. A small spyglass tattoo on the back of her neck symbolizing the time she waited and watched for Samuel's ship to return and now symbolizing her role as navigator on his ship.
Typical garb:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Frilly blouses with corsets over them, black breeches and red boots. A purple bandanna and a red hat.

Generalities

Social Class:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: "Scum of the earth" class
Ship::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: First mate of the Whydah, under Captain Samuel Bellamy
Pet:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: None

Identity

Hometown/Current residence:::::::; The small town of Eastham Harbor on Cape Cod / The sea!
History:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Maria was fifteen when she fell in love with Samuel but her parents wouldn't let her marry him because they feared he wouldn't be able to support her. He went off to make his fortune in pirating, but Maria's reputation when downhill because of her association with him. The people in her town began to accuse her of witchcraft and she was put on trial. Her execution was set but at last Samuel returned for her with his fortune, and swept her off to sea to go pirating!
Personality:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Maria's a loving wife to Sam, friendly to the crew of the Whydah, but a spitfire when it comes to fighting. She surely can take care of herself in a fight, especially as men tend to underestimate her. She's especially fierce in defending the Whydah and it's captain and crew. She's very cunning and tricky when she has to be. When in towns, she'll get caught up helping the innocent if she sees the Redcoats abusing their privileges. She pirates but prefers to go after the ships of those rich enough to afford to lose them rather than attacking the poor or easy targets.

Combat

Weapon of choice:::::::::::::::::: A cutlass and various explosive projectiles but she doesn't like to use pistols because she's a poor shot.
Dominant hand::::::::::::::::::::::: Right
Special Skills:::::::::::::::::::::::::: Though pirating is chiefly a man's job and world, Maria provides a bit of feminine influence when it is needed on the Whydah. She can go undercover more easily than the men because no one suspects her of being a pirate. She's a great actress.
Back to top Go down
http://mutepoetess.deviantart.com

Maria Hallett
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Court of Pirates :: Role Play :: Biographies (Post before Roleplaying)-
Jump to: