The Court of Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literary pirate roleplay based on the exploits of the Prince of Pirates, Black Sam Bellamy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
COURT OF PIRATES GRAND OPENING! WELCOME!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Va Tek French Tek Amp Belgium Beats
 Eserelle Carlos Hernandez I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:12 am by kirama

» Caseros Colegios Ecuador 3gp
 Eserelle Carlos Hernandez I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:17 am by kirama

» Driver Navigator Key Generator V1.0.exe
 Eserelle Carlos Hernandez I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 am by 

» Driver Navigator Key Generator V1.0.exe
 Eserelle Carlos Hernandez I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 am by 

» Stardock Deskscapes 3.5 Patch
 Eserelle Carlos Hernandez I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:14 am by 

» Stardock Deskscapes 3.5 Patch
 Eserelle Carlos Hernandez I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:13 am by 

» Memories in an Apple Orchard
 Eserelle Carlos Hernandez I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:14 pm by Samuel

» An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern
 Eserelle Carlos Hernandez I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:08 pm by Iriseyes666

» Another risk of being a pirate
 Eserelle Carlos Hernandez I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:09 pm by Iriseyes666

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:48 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this week
No user

Eserelle Carlos Hernandez

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminMutePoetess
Owner
Owner
AdminMutePoetess

Eserelle Carlos Hernandez Empty
PostSubject: Eserelle Carlos Hernandez    Eserelle Carlos Hernandez I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:56 pm

Character Image:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::  Eserelle Carlos Hernandez Ezerel10
Made here: http://www.girlsandgamez.com/game/1503/.html

Physical and Basic Details

Name / Handle::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Eserelle Carlos Hernandez / Lady Zira
Gender/Ethnicity:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Spanish female
Age::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 23
Hair/Eye Detail:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Long wavy black hair and piercing blue eyes
Physical Build:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: About 5'6", thin and shapely
Distinguishing features:::::::::::::::: Two swallows tattoo at the base of her neck, "P" pirate brand on her right wrist
Typical garb:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Long off-the shoulder dresses that would seem inconvenient for pirating but she does alright. They make her look a little like a barroom girl. An elaborate red feathered hat and purple boots

Generalities

Social Class:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Scum of the earth class
Ship::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Captain of La Soñadora (The Dreamer)
Pet::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: none

Identity

Hometown/Current residence: Originally from Spain, grew up in Chatham, now lives on the sea!
History:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Eserelle's parents were Spanish immigrants who settled in Chatham, but they died when she was about ten of an illness that swept through Chatham. When he heard about Eserelle being on her own, her grandfather, a pirate of the Mediterranean, came and swept her up onto his ship and taught her the ways of piracy. La Soñadora used to be a merchant vessel, so though it's older, other ships typically don't fear it as they believe it to be simply another trade ship. Eserelle pirated with him for eleven years, and then when he died, she was voted captain of La Soñadora. She's been pirating ever since and has earned a fierce reputation and the nickname "Lady Zira".
Personality:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: She grew up fairly poor but being the girl on her grandfather's ship gave her a taste of girly finery as whenever they could, they'd steal things like dresses for her. She's loud, confident, loves her rum and no man, and loves the adventure of pirating. She's not afraid to rough it but she does enjoy her jewelry and dresses. She's always take a chance to prove she's stronger than a man. Somewhere in there she has a soft side, deep down. Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep down.

Combat

Weapon of choice:::::::::::::::::: A Spanish rapier inherited from her grandfather and a simple pistol
Dominant hand::::::::::::::::::::::: With the sword, her right hand, with her pistol, her left
Special Skills:::::::::::::::::::::::::: Speaks fluent Spanish, lovely singing voice when people can get her to (rare), and she's pretty fearless
Back to top Go down
http://mutepoetess.deviantart.com

Eserelle Carlos Hernandez
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Court of Pirates :: Role Play :: Biographies (Post before Roleplaying)-
Jump to: