The Court of Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literary pirate roleplay based on the exploits of the Prince of Pirates, Black Sam Bellamy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
COURT OF PIRATES GRAND OPENING! WELCOME!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Va Tek French Tek Amp Belgium Beats
Erasmus "Eras" Greene I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:12 am by kirama

» Caseros Colegios Ecuador 3gp
Erasmus "Eras" Greene I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:17 am by kirama

» Driver Navigator Key Generator V1.0.exe
Erasmus "Eras" Greene I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 am by 

» Driver Navigator Key Generator V1.0.exe
Erasmus "Eras" Greene I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 am by 

» Stardock Deskscapes 3.5 Patch
Erasmus "Eras" Greene I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:14 am by 

» Stardock Deskscapes 3.5 Patch
Erasmus "Eras" Greene I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:13 am by 

» Memories in an Apple Orchard
Erasmus "Eras" Greene I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:14 pm by Samuel

» An occurrence at the Tortuga Tavern
Erasmus "Eras" Greene I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:08 pm by Iriseyes666

» Another risk of being a pirate
Erasmus "Eras" Greene I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:09 pm by Iriseyes666

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:48 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this week
No user

Erasmus "Eras" Greene

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Annsterdam
Swabie
Swabie
Annsterdam

Erasmus "Eras" Greene Empty
PostSubject: Erasmus "Eras" Greene   Erasmus "Eras" Greene I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Character Image::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: In the process of drawing one.

Physical and Basic Details

Name/Handle::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Erasmus Greene/Eras
Gender/Ethnicity:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Male/White
Age::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 14
Hair/Eye Detail:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Short, messy black hair. One beaded braid hanging down over left ear. Eyes are hazel.
Physical Build:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Tall for his age (5'10") and wiry. Has compact muscles from shelving things in his father's shop and also from swimming in the ocean since he was a small boy. Skin is naturally very pale, but because of all the time he spends outdoors, he is pretty tan.
Distinguishing features:::::::::::::::: A few scars and burns on his fingers, hands and forearms from typical childhood accidents, a chipped front tooth from tripping down stone stairs while carrying a stack of boxes, freckles covering the bridge of his nose from sun exposure. Started to give himself an armband tattoo on his left shoulder, but chickened out halfway through so now he just has half of a thick line on the shoulder. Managed to pierce both earlobes twice and the cartilage of his right ear once.
Typical garb:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Cheap canvas shirts-- more often than not off-white-- with tattered, dark brown knee-length pants tied around his waist with a fraying rope. Doesn't wear any shoes most of the time. Constantly wears a compass around his neck along with several cloth bracelets on his wrists. On Sundays, for church, he wears a "nice" dark blue blazer over his shirt and full-length dark brown slacks with matching shoes that barely fit him. All of his clothes are hand-me-downs.

Generalities

Occupation:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Townsperson. Works at his father's grocery store, stocking the shelves. He is also in charge of delivering the shipments of groceries from the ship to the store and, as such, hears a lot of tales of pirates from the workers on the ships. He dreams of being a pirate, but hasn't run into any yet.
Social Class:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Lower class.
Ship::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: tbd
Pet::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Keeps a small sparrow in a silver birdcage he inherited from his grandmother. His father hates the sparrow and has threatened to kill it and sell its cage on multiple occasions, but Eras's mother has stopped him from going through with it every time.

Identity

Hometown/Current residence: Born in Aberaeron, Wales/Currently lives in Salem, Massachusets
History:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Despite being born in Wales, Eras considers himself to be 100% American, though he wishes to belong to the sea. His parents sailed to Salem for "a better life" when Eras was six years old, so he barely remembers Wales at all. He has worked in his father's shop since he was old enough to lift a box of groceries. He worked with his two older brothers (25 and 18) and his 13 year old sister, but Eras never really got close to them. He always preferred working alone so he could daydream about being a pirate. Eras was, however, closer to his younger siblings (two sisters and a brother; 8, 5 and 3, respectively) because they looked up to him immensely and would always listen to his stories.
Personality:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Eras is selfish and competitive to an extreme degree. He values himself over anyone else and, if he finds himself in danger, he's more likely to run away than stand and fight even if that means endangering someone dear to him. If he does end up in a physical fight, he's a really cheap fighter. He'll bite, scratch, kick below the belt, insult their mother... anything to win or escape. He's very cunning with his words and can talk himself and others out of most anything. He's also very rude, especially to those close to him. In fact, he's much more pleasant to be around if you don't know him that well. He tries to be polite and make a good first impression on those he doesn't know very well, but he teases and insults those he's close to mercilessly; it's his way of showing affection. Everything he says should be taken with a grain of salt because he is very sarcastic and a notorious liar. He is also awful at following orders.

Combat

Weapon of choice:::::::::::::::::: Carries a whittling knife, which can be used as a weapon, but Eras hasn't used it as such. He's gotten in a few fistfights before, but nothing serious enough that he would really need a weapon. He dreams of owning a nice pistol.
Dominant hand::::::::::::::::::::::: Right.
Special Skills:::::::::::::::::::::::::: Very good at stacking shelves and organizing things! Also good at swimming, great at storytelling, decent at archery due to the teachings of a Robinhood-esque vagabond he once met, can make a mean cornbread and several other dishes because of his mother's teachings, and is training himself to make counterfit coins, but isn't good enough at that yet to fool anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://annsterdam.tumblr.com

Erasmus "Eras" Greene
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Court of Pirates :: Role Play :: Biographies (Post before Roleplaying)-
Jump to: